Final Cross-Country Run of The Vans Warped Tour
Will Take Place in 2018
Farewell Tour Celebrates Historic Legacy With Nods Toward
25th Anniversary In 2019
Read the Official Statement from Warped Tour Founder Kevin Lyman
Read the Exclusive Interview with Lyman and Vans Vice President of Events and Promotions,
Steve Van Doren on Billboard.com
November 15, 2017 – Los Angeles, CA – The Vans Warped Tour, widely known as one of the most successful and longest running festivals of its kind, will have its final cross country run in 2018. It will mark the tour’s 24th year on the road. “I have been a very lucky person to have traveled across the country and sometimes around the world as one of the founders and producers of the Vans Warped Tour, and today with many mixed feelings, I am here to announce that the last full cross-country run will take place in 2018” shared Lyman in the official statement. To read Kevin’s full statement, click here:
Billboard.com exclusively interviewed Kevin Lyman and Steve Van Doren on the decision and plans for the future. Read it here:
Dates for the 2018 tour have been revealed. See them in full at http://vanswarpedtour.com/2017/finaltour
While the lineup has not been announced, fans have seen artists like Blink-182, Katy Perry, Fall Out Boy, NOFX, Green Day, The Used, Paramore, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Machine Gun Kelly, The Black Eyed Peas, My Chemical Romance, Neck Deep, Pierce The Veil and more take the Warped Tour stage over the years. The final summer will not disappoint
- Foo Fighters Release New Single & Video “Run”
- Live Nation Celebrates Beginning of Summer Concert Season with “National Concert Day” and Special Offer for Fans.
- Arcadea Featuring Members of Mastodon, Zruda and Withered Sign with Relapse Records; New Album Out June 16th.
- The 4th Annual Journey’s Alternative Press Music Awards Announce Expansive Performance Line-Up.
- Seether Announce U.S. Tour Dates in Support of New Album “Poison Parish”