Playing card games are both fun and challenging. Playing online can help with the loneliness that many are feeling with Covid-19 keeping us all at home. In this article, I’ll share with you the top three, most popular card games to play online.
Let’s dive in!
Solitaire is the most popular card game that you can play online. Solitaire Bliss is a great website for playing solitaire and other card games. Be sure to check it out and become the master of this game.
Here, I’ll give you a quick rundown on how to play:
- Piles should start with King and end with Ace
- Build piles in alternating colours
- You can either move a top card or an ordered set of cards
- Move Kings to empty slots to reveal new cards
- Move all ordered sets of cards to the foundations to win
Solitaire Bliss makes playing this game easy and simple. Enjoy hours of fun. Share it with your friends to make it even more exciting.
#2: Texas Hold’em
Before trying your luck at poker tables online, come prepared by knowing the basics of the game. There are ten hands everyone should know. Some of them include three of a kind, a pair of the same number or two pairs of the same number. The most coveted hands in the game, starting with the most famous are:
- Royal Flush- Consists of the Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten of the spades suit
- Straight Flush- Five cards in a sequence of the same suit
- Four of a kind- Four cards of the same rank
- Full House- Two sets of three cards in one rank and two of another rank
- Flush- Five cards of the same suit, but not in sequential order
In the event that no one has any of these hands, or in the event of a tie, the highest card wins. Be sure to fool your friends with your bluffing. They’ll never know which cards you have, giving you a chance to win!
The game of War is played with two players. It takes time and will definitely keep you occupied for long periods of time. The rules are very simple. Each player gets dealt half of a deck, face down. Each gets twenty-six cards in total. Each player turns up the top card at the same time. The highest card wins that round and the player takes both cards to form a new stack to use when you finish the first pile.
If the cards that are played are the same rank, that starts a “war”. Each player plays an additional three cards, face down and one on top face up. The face-up card at the end determines who wins that round. The first player to lose all their cards loses the game.
Choose any of the above games to pass the time. They are easy and fun. And you can play alone or with friends online. Enjoy!
Rachael is a content writer at Pearllemonleads.com, who has written on a Ultimate Resume Guide, from colored diamonds to SEO software. In her spare time, she enjoys singing, sketching, cooking, and video games.