THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. PLEASE CHECK BACK EACH WEEK FOR NEW GIVEAWAYS!
Available on DVD September 11th!
To celebrate the release of “Castle: The Complete Fourth Season”, Media Mikes would like to giveaway 10 copies of this season on DVD. If you would like to win one of these great prizes, please leave us a comment below or send us an email and let us know your favorite character on the show. This giveaway will be open until September 21st at Noon, Eastern Time and is only open to residents of the United States. Only one entry per person, per household; all other entries will be considered invalid. Once the giveaway ends, Media Mikes will randomly pick out winners and alert the winners via email.
- Television’s most unlikely crime-fighting team is back and their relationship is stronger than ever! Prepare for a season full of suspense where lines are drawn, sides are chosen and careers are put on the line as Castle tries to protect Beckett following her near death encounter. Castle’s relationship with Beckett radically changes during the season, leading to a final confrontation with a mysterious man who holds all the answers that Beckett has been searching for since the night her mother was murdered. Features all 23 episodes plus exclusive bonus material including “Nathan & Friends: Castle Goes Radio;” “Anatomy of A Stunt;” audio commentaries, deleted scenes, and bloopers.
- Nathan Fillion (“Firefly”), Stana Katic (”24”), Jon Huertas (“NCIS”), Seamus Dever (“Army Wives”), Susan Sullivan (“Dharma & Greg”), Molly C. Quinn (“A Christmas Carol”), Tamala Jones (“My Name Is Earl”)
- Fillion & Friends: Castle Goes Radio – An exciting chance to follow Nathan Fillion as he makes his long awaited return to guest in the newest installment of the Thrilling Adventure and Supernatural Suspense Hour stage, a.k.a. TASSH, in Los Angeles – but this time he’s not alone as he brings the show’s Molly Quinn and other familiar faces along for some laugh out loud comedy. Fans will get a behind the scenes look as the cast goes through rehearsals and prepares to perform live for a standing room only crowd.
- Submerged: An In-Depth Look At Stunts – Behind the scenes with the creation of a heartstopping car stunt from development to the final product. This bonus also features interviews with cast about the show’s thrilling stunts.
- Bowman, Bowman & Castle – A day on set with father and son, director Chuck Bowman and executive producer Rob Bowman, as they work together to create an episode of CASTLE with a unique style and narrative that takes place across two different generations.
- Audio Commentaries – An exciting commentary, the series’ colorful cast and crew share their on-set experiences.
- Deleted Scenes – Fans will uncover another level of crime solving through several deleted scenes from the hit series.
- Bloopers – Hilarious moments from the set of the hit series’ exciting fourth season.