Free admission event for the public to meet Monster Jam Driver Bari Musawwir and take photos with his Zombie custom-built Speedster and ATV
Before the adrenaline-charged, four-wheel excitement that is Monster Jam® Triple Threat Series opens at the Amway Center, fans have a chance to meet famed Zombie driver Bari Musawwir and get up close to his customized high-powered speedster and ATV during a meet-and-greet at Ace Cafe Orlando, in partnership with iHeart Radio. Free admission, open to the public and fans of all ages are invited.
- Little fans ages 12 and under are encouraged to sport their favorite Zombie gear and can get their faces painted like a zombie, courtesy of Hart and Huntington Tattoo artists.
- Ocoee resident Bari Musawwir (Zombie), the first local driver to ever appear in a Monster Jam (he is also the sport’s first African American driver and won Rookie of the Year in 2012) will take photographs and sign autographs with fans.
- Get up close to the Zombie speedster and ATV that will be used during the competition when Monster Jam Triple Threat Series opens for the first time in Orlando on Saturday, August 18th with shows at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Flash drawing for one lucky fan plus three guests attending the event to stay for dinner with Musawwir. Must be present to win at time of drawing at 7:15 p.m.
- The public can enjoy food and drink specials.
- Free parking is available on-site on a first-come, first-serve basis for Ace customers.
Friday, August 17, 6-7:30 p.m.
Ace Cafe Orlando
, 100 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL 32801. On the corner of Garland Avenue and Livingston Street. Parking is also available in nearby parking garages. Click here
for a map.
For more information on Monster Jam, please log onto www.MonsterJam.com
(click on “Tickets” and search for Orlando) or follow us via our social channels below:
About Feld Entertainment
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that uplift the human spirit and bring people together. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Sesame Street Live! and Marvel Universe LIVE! Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
About Ace Cafe
Ace Cafe is the most famous motor-diner on the planet. Since 1938, Ace Cafe London has been a mecca for those passionate about cars, bikes and rock ’n roll culture. The original location on London’s North Circular Road began as a transport cafe for truckers, then evolved into a popular destination for rock ‘n roll-loving teens riding motorbikes during the ’50s and ’60s. Today, the Ace has a multi-generational appeal from motorsports enthusiasts from all over the world. Ace Cafe North America holds the exclusive licensee rights in North America and South America for this world-famous brand. Ace Cafe Orlando is the first North American venue for Ace Cafe. Other Ace Cafe locations around the globe include London, Lahti, Beijing, Lucerne and Barcelona. For more information, visit www.acecafeusa.com