Growing up being an Orlando Magic fan, you gotta give it to Shaquille O’Neal man. The guy is long retired from the game of basketball and yet his presence is no less important in the business. Like Air Jordan’s the Shaq Attaq is back and still just as cool. The shows are just slick looking. No BS either. They are blank and simple black and white and they own it. It is a bold shoe for a bold person.
I love the high-top look and I am happy that it has never gone away. These sneakers are Insta Pump-equipped with leather and mesh upper for comfort, support, and breathability. The Pump P107 collar technology is a nice way to add custom fit for the shoe and I really enjoy this feature. These also have a hexalite cushioning system for supreme underfoot comfort.
I am usually not huge on signature sneakers but Reebok really delivers these with a good price of around $140 bucks, which ain’t too bad. They also sport the retro Shaq’s signature “dunking” logo on the tongue and the Reebok logo on the ankle as well. These are shoes that will be you some attention I guarantee it. I have never or will never be a basketball player but these shoes are hot and I can’t wait to show them off.
- Product Review “Nike Air Max 2015”
- Product Feature “New Balance Glow 1400 Sneakers”
- Product Feature: New Balance Fresh Foam 980 Sneakers
- Introducing Monet: Beauty and Function for Your Phone
- The Americas Cake Fair to help raise awareness, stock supplies at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida as demand rises