Do you enjoy reading as much as you play online slots? You could then certainly get the better of your deals with additional information sourced from some of the best-written guides available on gambling. From learning how to count the cards to reading on success stories of gamblers who changed the face of the gambling industry, these books could bring a fascinating gambling details wrapped up in humble fonts.
Some of the best authors have summarised the fascinating world of gambling in the form of great books. Here goes the list:
Interestingly, some great gamblers from the industry have taken writing out their experiences, presenting many strategies to the readers that could help them survive and seal winning deals, wherever they play, whether it’s a UK online casino or any other brick and mortar casino. Some of these precious books might serve as your survival gear in playing your favorite online slots, classic Blackjack, Roulette, Poker and many other casino games.
1. Scarne’s Complete Guide to Gambling: Written by John Scarne, this book covers the history and rules of almost every popular casino games. It includes some of the prominent gambling formulas and even cheat-tips. Scarne was an eminent figure in gambling, and his treatise on gambling brings you some real workable advice.
2. Beating the Casinos at Their Own Game: The first look of the book will steal your heart with its colourful illustrations spread over glossy pages. Having great content for amateurs, this book minutely details basics of every game. A great possession if you are laying your hands on online slots or any other casino game for the first time.
3. The Professor, the Banker and the Suicide King: Authored by Michael Craig, this book is thrilling for poker lovers. Reflecting the casino glamour of Las Vegas, this volume is suited to those who enjoy high-stakes in poker. It unfolds events including those around some of the best poker players like Andrew Beal.
4. Roll the Bones: Roll the Bones by David G. Schwartz reveals gambling secrets. The author is also the Director of the Centre for Gaming Research at the University of Nevada, and his extensive knowledge is visible in his writing. The book shares some great stories of famous card masters of the 18th century who grasped the trick to winning lotteries and amassing jackpots.
5. Lay the Favourite: Written by Beth Raymer, who spent a few years as a bookie, this book vividly explains sports-betting. As a semi-fictional book, the book gives an understanding of how professionals can beat the house.
6. Video Poker for the Intelligent Beginner: If you enjoy video poker, then this book by Bob Dancer is an ultimate guide that explains the most effective techniques for looking up games that reap highest returns on your online slots.
7. The Best Strategies for All Casino Games: Written by Mike Shackleford, The Best Strategies for All Casino Games has been illustrated through 19 chapters and successfully shares strategies on all casino games. It elaborates on how calculations could be used to win a hand.
While there is an unending list of well-written books that can be accessed by players trying their hand on online slots, you could pick the one that suits your interest and requirement the most. No doubt these books will bring you the best of the results while playing online slots and other casino games.