In “Shadow Warrior,” this week’s episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the peace and unity that followed the defeat of the Trade Federation blockade seen in Episode I are shattered as the Gungans inexplicably march towards war against the Naboo city of Theed. Padmé Amidala rushes to investigate, discovering that General Grievous and his droid army stand poised to invade the planet. An unlikely imposter standing in for an injured Gungan leader may help stop the growing conflict, while Anakin Skywalker’s search for answers takes him into the shadowy lair of the enemy. There, the Jedi hero enters into an epic battle against his sworn enemy, Count Dooku, at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT Friday, September 23rd on Cartoon Network.
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” – ‘Mercy Mission’ Episode Preview
- New Trailer For The All-New Season of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”
- “Auction Hunters” Allen Haff and Ton Jones Dig Through The “Star Wars” Archive
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” Season 4 New Interview with Dee Bradley Baker
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” Preview for ‘Prisoners’ Episode