Age Range: 3 – 5 years
Grade Level: Preschool – Kindergarten
Paperback: 48 pages
Publisher: Disney Press
Release Date: June 17, 2014
Our Score: 4 out of 5 stars
Besides “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” one of the best things that Disney Junior has ever done is create the show “Mickey’s Bowtique”. My two year old daughter absolutely loves these shorts (and so does daddy, to be honest). What does a two year love more than watching the show on TV….playing with STICKERS!!
“Minnie Minnie’s Bow-tastic Sticker Collection” comes jam-packed with 48 pages of activities and get ready for this parents…over 1000 stickers. But this isn’t just 1,000 use once and two away stickers. These are reusable stickers! That is the real draw here for this book. A must have for an any Minnie fan. You know what they say “There is no business like bow business”.
- Book Review “My Little Pony: Tricks and Treats”
- Book Reviews “Disney Minnie: Minnie’s Purse” & “Sofia the First: Sofia’s Purse”
- Book Review “Disney Fairies: Winter Wonderland Reusable Sticker Book”
- Book Review “Disney Learning: Reading Adventures – Sofia the First – Level Pre-1 Boxed Set”
- Book Review “Disney Palace Pets: Guess Who Castle Cuties”