THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. PLEASE CHECK BACK EACH WEEK FOR NEW GIVEAWAYS!
Ultimate Collector’s Editon: 5-disc Combo Pack available on November 13th, 2012
To celebrate the release of Disney•Pixar’s “Brave” 5-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition Blu-ray™, Media Mikes would like to giveaway 5 copies of the 5-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition (1 Blu-ray™ 3D + 2 Blu-ray™ Discs + 1 DVD + 1 Digital Copy). If you would like to enter for your chance to win one of these great prizes, please leave us a comment below or send us an email indicating your favorite Disney Princess. This giveaway will remain open until November 30th at Noon, Eastern Time. This is open to residents of the United States only. One entry per person, per household. All other entries will be considered invalid. Media Mikes will randomly select winners. Winners will be alerted via email.
An original and thrilling journey set in the ancient and magical Highlands of Scotland, “Brave” follows the heroic journey of the headstrong, young adventurer Merida. Determined to carve her own path in life, Merida confronts tradition and defies an age-old custom that inadvertently unleashes chaos, and forces her to discover the true meaning of bravery. The 5-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition (1 Blu-ray™ 3D + 2 Blu-ray™ Discs + 1 DVD + 1 Digital Copy) has something for everyone – from the home entertainment enthusiast who demands the highest quality, state-of-the-art technology offerings, to the family who enjoys the interactive and engaging bonus features that only Blu-ray can provide – making this unique and beautiful film a “must add” to any home media collection.
ULTIMATE COLLECTOR’S EDITON: 5-DISC COMBO PACK
(BD™ 3D + BD™ Feature + BD™ Supplemental Material + DVD + DIGITAL COPY)
BLU-RAY™ – DISC 1 INCLUDES:
- La Luna Theatrical Short — Fans will love this charming short that accompanied the film in theatres. It follows a young boy on his first night working the family business alongside his father and grandfather.
- The Legend of Mor’du Short — This rousing new bonus short film will give fans the chance to delve deeper into the legend behind Mordu, as told by the eccentric witch who transformed him.
- Brave Old World — Fans will watch as members of the “Brave” production team investigate Scotland, exploring its land, culture, people and dialects. The research they gathered was brought thrillingly to life in the film. Also, fans will hear what actress Emma Thompson (voice of Queen Elinor) thinks of Pixar’s take on her homeland.
- Merida & Elinor — With the creation of Merida and Elinor, the Pixar filmmakers delved deep into the relationship between mother and daughter. Highlighting contrasts in character design, clothing, animation, voicing, even hairstyle, watch how the filmmakers explored this most important of relationships.
- Bears — Take a look inside the art and design behind the bears in Brave. Each of the bears, gentle Mum-Bear and terrifying Mor’du, demanded a different approach to creating their physical appearance and personality.
- Brawl in the Hall — A fascinating and hilarious inside look at the process of creating Brave’s fighting Scots, through animation, crowd simulation and fight choreography — not to mention a room full of grunting men whose vocal chortles added authenticity to the raucous scene.
- Wonder Moss – Fans will explore how Brave’s technical artists examined the real Scottish countryside and studied the laws of nature, then turned these findings into computer codes that would blanket Merida’s Scotland in lush moss, lichen and bracken.
- Magic — The magic and mystery of Scotland is revealed to fans in this charming feature about the legends — from mystical potions to the will-o’-the-wisps – seen in Brave.
- Clan Pixar — At Pixar, getting into character is a team effort. From making Haggis to Kilt Fridays to celebrating the Scottish poet Robert Burns, fans will see how the Brave production crew truly embraced Scottish themes and customs fueled the Pixar crew throughout the creation of Brave.
- Once Upon A Scene — A closer look at the evolution of the storylines throughout the production of the film, including alternative openings to the film and many deleted scenes.
- Extended Scenes — Three separate scenes are highlighted in their extended form. Director Mark Andrews discusses the decision making process that led to the shortened versions of these scenes.
- Director Commentary
BLU-RAY™ DISC 2 INCLUDES:
- ‘Fergus & Mor’du’ An Alternate Opening — Once upon a time, “Brave” had a different opening scene. Eventually cut from the film, fans can see it in its entirety in this bonus feature narrated by the film’s director Mark Andrews.
- Fallen Warriors Montage — A selection of deleted shots that were cut from the film late in production are presented to fans in various stages of completion through a video montage narrated by director Mark Andrews.
- Dirty Hairy People — Fans will enjoy this uproarious bonus feature discussing the development of Brave’s Scots – including the design of their hair, attire, and dirt-crusted physiques.
- It is English…Sort Of — This bonus feature helps fans interpret some of the more Scottish lines in the film, thanks to the real Scottish actors who play the key characters and contributed their own dialects and sayings.
- Angus — A look at Merida’s most trusted companion, Angus, a mighty Clydesdale.
- The Tapestry — Fans will learn the story behind this embroidered emblem of family unity, which was lovingly crafted by Brave’s team of artists.
- Promotional Pieces — This bonus includes promotional clips for Brave, including: ‘Feast Yer Eyes,’ ‘Relics,’ ‘Clan DunBroch,’ ‘Launch,’ and more.
- Art Gallery — A selection of breathtaking art from the creation of the film, showcasing characters, sets, scenes and stunning landscapes.
- Wee Gaffes – A video montage of simulation, animation and shot bloopers.
- Renaissance Animation Man – Get a look at Director Mark Andrews’ love of Scotland, sword-fighting, music and more!
- Teasers and Sneak Peeks
BLU-RAY™ 3D DISC INCLUDES:
- “La Luna” Theatrical Short
- “La Luna” Theatrical Short
- “The Legend of Mordu” All-New Short
- Director Commentary