Age Range: 3 – 6 years
Grade Level: Preschool – 1
Board book: 16 pages
Publisher: Reader’s Digest
Release Date: September 30, 2014
Our Score: 3 out of 5 stars
“Barbie: A Special Christmas” is my two year old daughters first experience to Barbie. Let’s just say, she really wanted thrilled. The reason this book wasn’t tossed directly to the side was the fact that this very colorful boardbook comes with four press-out glittery ornaments.
Official Premise: Join Barbie and her sisters as they celebrate Christmas and start and entirely NEW family tradition! Read to discover the exciting new Barbie tradition, then look for four press-out glittery Barbie ornaments in the back of the book to enjoy the new tradition too!
The story is cute but the brand Barbie has always been light on content. There is also no shortage of color in this book. Besides the ornaments included, the fact that this is a about our favorite holiday is a saving grace. I will most likely put this away and maybe next year, it will get some more attention.
- Book Review “Disney Fairies: Meet Periwinkle”
- Book Review “Disney Princess: Perfect Princess Christmas”
- Book Review “Happy Holidays! From the Avengers”
- Book Review “Doc McStuffins: A Very McStuffins Christmas”
- Book Review “Disney Minnie: Minnie’s Winter Bow Show”
- Book Review “Disney Sofia the First: A Gift from Sofia”