To celebrate the release of “Revenge: The Complete First Season”, Media Mikes would like to giveaway 10 copies of this season on DVD. If you would like to win one of these great prizes, please leave us a comment below or send us an email and let us know your favorite “Revenge” character. This giveaway will be open until September 4th at Noon, Eastern Time and is only open to residents of the United States. Only one entry per person, per household; all other entries will be considered invalid. Once the giveaway ends, Media Mikes will randomly pick out winners and alert the winners via email.
Premise: Almost twenty years ago, Hamptons’ wealthiest elite destroyed a young girl’s life. Relive Emily Thorne’s (Emily VanCamp) quest for revenge and uncover every deep, dark secret. The complete first season includes exclusive bonus features including an in-world sitdown interview with the infamous Nolan Ross in “Nolan Ross: Exposed,” “Lifestyles of the Rich and Dangerous”; “Hamptons Bound: Preparing for Life at the Shore”; “Haute Hamptons: Femme Fatale Fashion”; bloopers; deleted scenes and insightful episode commentaries.
- Nolan Ross Exposed (in-world feature) – What the audience think they know about Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) is only part of the story. In the recently unearthed sit-down interview footage, reporter Sarah Juarez (Stephanie Maura Sanchez) questions Nolan on his past… and gets some answers fans might not expect!
- Roadmap To Revenge – Revenge is sweet, and set within the rich, beautiful, and elite world of The Hamptons, it’s even sweeter. Emily VanCamp narrates some of the checkpoints on the road to revenge, walking fans through the genesis, pilot, themes, and characters of the show. Woven throughout, are interviews from writers, producers and cast members who share how they undertook creating a world where money and desire can make anything possible.
- At Home In “The Hamptons” – Swank parties and lavish houses are as much a part of “Revenge” as the characters that attend and inhabit them. Viewers can watch as Ashley Madekwe plays tour guide to the not-so-humble abodes – including the plush extravagance of the Grayson’s estate as well as the contrasting rustic ambiance of the Stowaway bar, illustrating everything that goes into making things larger-than-life.
- Haute Hamptons: Femme Fatale Fashion – They say ‘clothes make the woman’, … and this exciting bonus feature gives a glimpse into the secrets of styling the show’s two leading ladies, Emily VanCamp and Madeleine Stowe. Costume Designer Jill Ohanneson shares key pieces from both of the series’ femme fatale’s closets as she and the cast discuss what it takes to dress a show for success.
- Deleted Scenes – Fans can turn up the heat with six revealing deleted scenes
- Bloopers/Outtakes – Hilarious moments from the production fans won’t want to miss
- Pilot Commentary – Creator Mike Kelley and Actress Emily VanCamp take viewers through all the details of the pilot episode.
- Music Videos – Key music from the show is featured, including Christina Perri’s “Distance” and Angus & Julia Stone’s “For You.”