THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED BUT DON’T WORRY WE WILL BE DOING MANY UPCOMING GIVEAWAYS FOR JAMES HANCE’S RELENTLESSLY CHEERFUL ART IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Relentlessly Cheerful Art artist James Hance has created the brilliant book titled “Wookie The Chew”, wonderfully mixing “Winnie The Pooh” with “Star Wars”. He not only created the amazing book but also prints of the illustrations as well. If you are a Star Wars buff like me then you will need to check this giveaway out.
To showcase our recent interview with James, read it here, Media Mikes would like to giveaway TWO copies of the Wookie The Chew book as well as a few prints. *THIS JUST IN* JAMES HANCE HAS AGREED TO PICK ONE WINNER AND CREATE AN ORIGINAL PRINT FOR HIS FAVORITE MASH-UP ENTRY ONLY AT MEDIAMIKES.COM. ENTER YOUR COMMENTS BELOW TO GET A CHANCE TO WIN. If you would like to win one of these great prizes, please leave us a comment below or send us an email and let us know what your favorite movie/cartoon mash-up would be. This giveaway will be open until Tuesday August 23nd at 12pm, Eastern Time. Only one entry per person, per household; all other entries will be considered invalid. Once the giveaway ends, Media Mikes will randomly pick out winners and alert the winners via email.
- Complimentary Passes to the Orlando, FL 3D Advance Screening for Marvel’s “Iron Man 3” [ENDED]
- Comic Images’ Limited Edition Gold Lamé Plush C3PO Giveaway [ENDED]
- Win one of 4 “Star Wars” Series 8 Collection MIMOBOT® USB Flash Drives [ENDED]
- “War Horse” Blu-ray/DVD Combo Giveaway [ENDED]
- “Real Steel” Blu-ray Giveaway [ENDED]